More from the witty Mike Adams about our experience with the faculty at UNC Wilmington (I’m glad he has tenure– he doesn’t hold back at all. It’s like he’s from New Jersey!).
CrossExamined.org is a non-profit ministry started in 2006 that conducts dynamic I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be An Atheist seminars on college campuses, churches, and high schools.
subscribe to blog
Total Subscribers: 81,725
- What Babylon Teaches The Church About DiscipleshipBy Shanda FulbrightDecember 11, 2023
- Soon vs Suddenly: An Important Distinction on Jesus’ ReturnBy Kent SuterDecember 4, 2023
- Only God is Above the LawBy Al SerratoNovember 27, 2023
- A Simple Reason Why The Qur’an Cannot Be The Word of God by Jonathan McLatchie | posted on April 2, 2014
- The Mind-Blowing Meaning Behind the Sign of Jonah by Guest | posted on October 13, 2021
- 9 Famous Thinkers Who Said They’d Rather Go To Hell Than Worship God by Guest | posted on December 9, 2020
- Was There Really A Census During the Time of Caesar Augustus? by Krista Wenzel | posted on December 23, 2014
- The Top 20 Christian Apologists by Frank Turek | posted on May 31, 2014