How would you answer these questions?
- How do you know what is important in the Bible?
- How can I find out if someone is a Christian without sounding confrontational?
- How can I deal with coworkers who mock Christianity?
- Does design lose its meaning if you’re saying everything is designed?
- What do you say to people who claim God is a bad designer?
- Should Christians boycott certain businesses?
These are questions sent in by listeners that Frank answers on this show.
While Frank can’t get to all of them if you have a question you can submit it to Hello@Crossexamined.org. Also, check out these resources: the CrossExamined YouTube channel has answers to hundreds of questions, and several others are answered on the CrossExamined app and CrossExamined website.
Subscribe on iTunes: http://bit.ly/CrossExamined_Podcast rate and review! Thanks!!!
Subscribe on Google Play: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Google
Subscribe on Spotify: http://bit.ly/CrossExaminedOfficial_Podcast
Subscribe on Stitcher: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Stitcher
Free CrossExamined.org Resource
Get the first chapter of "Stealing From God: Why Atheists Need God to Make Their Case" in PDF.