- Are people leaving Christianity for a “new” truth?
- Does science keep piercing the truth of every religion?
- Is the Bible full of contradictions?
- Does God send 4 billion people to hell?
- Is it really true that no one talks about these things?
Join Frank and he responds to these issues raised by Marty Sampsons, the Hillsong worship leader who says that his faith is now on “Incredibly shaky ground.” Frank also highlights some of the comments made about this by John Cooper, of the Christian rock band Skillet. Pray for Mr. Sampson. He says that he is familiar with the work of William Lane Craig, John Lennox, Ravi Zacharias, Michael Licona and Frank Turek. We pray he will get the answers he needs.
Frank also addressed a few of the questions you’ve sent in, including:
- Why did God wait so long to stop the child sacrifice of the Canaanites?
- How can you follow a God who promises eternal torture? (Does He actually promise that?)
- Why did God give Adam and Eve access to the tree in the garden?
If you want to send us a question for the show, please email us at Hello@CrossExamined.org.
Subscribe on iTunes: http://bit.ly/CrossExamined_Podcast rate and review! Thanks!!!
Subscribe on Google Play: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Google
Subscribe on Spotify: http://bit.ly/CrossExaminedOfficial_Podcast
Subscribe on Stitcher: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Stitcher
Free CrossExamined.org Resource
Get the first chapter of "Stealing From God: Why Atheists Need God to Make Their Case" in PDF.