Do you feel like you are fighting a losing battle for the hearts and minds of your kids?
Something has changed. We all sense it. The cultural pressure is increasing, especially on our kids. But even in a world of ever-present screens, gender-identity questions, and addictions, kids can have clarity and confidence. We must help them and there’s nobody better in this important subject than Brett Kunkle founder of MAVEN. In this interview Frank and Brett talk about his latest book A Practical Guide to Culture: Helping the Next Generation Navigate Today’s World. Where he explores questions such as:
– What unseen undercurrents are shaping twenty-first-century youth culture?
– Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
– How do we talk to kids about LGBT issues?
– How can we steer kids away from substance abuse and other addictions?
– How can we ground students in the biblical story and empower them to change the world?
and more! Don’t miss it!