Are you having trouble reaching your children—elementary school through college—with the truth of Christianity? If so, maybe it’s because you haven’t considered what really motivates Gen Z. Dr. Sean McDowell joins Frank to discuss How to Reach and Equip Gen Z, which is also the title of Sean’s brand new online course starting this week (go to Crossexamined.org and click “Online Courses). Among the questions they discuss on this show:
- Who is Gen Z?
- Why did you write a book about reaching them?
- What are some misconceptions about this generation?
- What is the defining factor of Gen Z?
- What is their emotional state?
- How does technology shape the way they think?
- How is social media affecting them, especially on sexual issues?
- What are the biggest questions being asked by young people today?
- Do students care about the truth?
- What is one thing parents can do to better reach them?
If you want to send us a question for the show, please email us at Hello@CrossExamined.org.
Subscribe on iTunes: http://bit.ly/CrossExamined_Podcast rate and review! Thanks!!!
Subscribe on Google Play: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Google
Subscribe on Spotify: http://bit.ly/CrossExaminedOfficial_Podcast
Subscribe on Stitcher: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Stitcher