In recent presentations at Fresno State and the University of Arizona, atheists insisted that they just “lack a belief in God”, while at the same time rejecting God because they think He is immoral. How should we respond to this?
- Is “lacking a belief in God” the proper and helpful definition of atheism?
- What questions can you ask atheists who say this?
- By what moral standard are atheists judging God to be immoral?
- Why atheists have a burden of proof just like Christians
- Why Christianity is the best explanation of why reality is the way it is.
Frank also answers questions about “love” being a religion, and why do some OT laws apply to us today, but others don’t.
If you want to send us a question for the show, please email us at Hello@CrossExamined.org.
Subscribe on iTunes: http://bit.ly/CrossExamined_Podcast rate and review! Thanks!!!
Subscribe on Google Play: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Google
Subscribe on Spotify: http://bit.ly/CrossExaminedOfficial_Podcast
Subscribe on Stitcher: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Stitcher