How do you take power from the people and consolidate it in a dictator or government? There are known tactics to do this, and they have been demonstrated since the time of Plato. Historian Bill Federer joins Frank and identifies these tactics. He then takes us on a fascinating ride through history to show us how these tactics have been used in the past and how they are being used right now. Among the questions they discuss are:
- What is socialism?
- What are the two ways you can take power from people gradually?
- Does it require a grand conspiracy to do it?
- Who in the Bible invented identity politics?
- Where does Critical Theory come from and what does it teach?
- How did the Nazis arrest power from the people?
- How are those tactics being used in the US?
Don’t miss this podcast. History is repeating itself! Bill’s new book here. His website is: www.AmericanMinute.com The first of his recent presentations at CCCH can be found here. If you want to send us a question for the show, please email us at Hello@CrossExamined.org. Subscribe on iTunes: http://bit.ly/CrossExamined_Podcast Rate and review! Thanks!!! Subscribe on Google Play: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Google Subscribe on Spotify: http://bit.ly/CrossExaminedOfficial_Podcast Subscribe on Stitcher: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Stitcher