On “CrossExamined with Frank Turek” on American Family Radio on June 4 Frank discussed the topic “What’s the Truth About Hell?” With Rob Bell’s recent book, “Love Wins” the questions about eternity and punishment have been “hot” topics in Christianity. A number of these issues were addressed in the ratio show. The audio archive will be posted as soon as it becomes available. However, in the meantime, we found the following video response to “Love Wins” that we thought you might be interested to watch. Matt Slick, of CARM.org gives his analysis of Bell’s book.
CrossExamined.org is a non-profit ministry started in 2006 that conducts dynamic I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be An Atheist seminars on college campuses, churches, and high schools.
subscribe to blog
Total Subscribers: 81,725
- What Does it Mean That “God Won’t Let You Down?”By Melissa DoughtertyMay 29, 2023
- How Much Punishment Is Enough?By Al SerratoMay 22, 2023
- What is Apatheism?By Bobby ConwayMay 15, 2023
- The Top 20 Christian Apologists by Frank Turek | posted on May 31, 2014
- A Simple Reason Why The Qur’an Cannot Be The Word of God by Jonathan McLatchie | posted on April 2, 2014
- The Mind-Blowing Meaning Behind the Sign of Jonah by Guest | posted on October 13, 2021
- Who Wrote the Gospel of Matthew? by Guest | posted on June 11, 2017
- If God Created The Universe, Who Created God? by Guest | posted on November 13, 2018