After 49 years and 63 million dead, the Supreme Court finally overturned Roe v. Wade. Do you have a constitutional right to a dead baby? Finally, the Supreme Court has answered properly… NO.
However, despite this good news, there is still much work to do, as now the decision goes back to the individual states. As Christians and concerned citizens, what do we do now? In this episode of I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist, Frank addresses the following questions:
- What did the Supreme Court actually do and what does the constitution say?
- What does this decision tell us about the importance of voting for pro-life presidents?
- Have Christians set up a theocracy?
- What about my body, my choice?
- How to make the case for life!
- Oh, and what would Satan actually say about the Supreme Court decision? The Babylon Bee’s microphones were in Satan’s press conference after Roe v. Wade went down.
Politicians and citizens on both sides of this issue can no longer hide behind the excuse, “Well, the life issue doesn’t really matter because the Supreme Court has tied our hands.”
Well, they just untied them. We must make a case for our position, and we need to do it now.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Why Does God Allow Evil? Online PREMIUM course with Dr. Clay Jones
Legislating Morality by Norman Geisler and Frank Turek
The Ethics of Abortion Self-Paced Course with Scott Klusendorf
The Case for Life with Scott Klusendorf
Subscribe on Apple Podcast: http://bit.ly/CrossExamined_Podcast Rate and review! Thanks!!!
Subscribe on Google Play: https://cutt.ly/0E2eua9
Subscribe on Spotify: http://bit.ly/CrossExaminedOfficial_Podcast
Subscribe on Stitcher: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Stitcher