On this episode of the Bellator Christi Podcast, Brian Chilton discusses what needs to be in a person’s message as one shares the gospel to those who know very little about God, Jesus, or the Bible. Join us today as we delve into Paul’s message to the Athenians delivered at the Areopagus in Athens, Greece from Acts 17:22-34.
Securing a Seat in a Secular Society
- Paul’s secured message included a discussion of their CONNECTION (17:22-23).
- Paul’s secured message included a discussion of the CREATOR (17:24-29).
- The Creator’s ATTRIBUTES (17:24-26, 28).
- The Creator’s ACCEPTANCE (17:27, 29).
- Paul’s secured message included a discussion of the CONDITIONS (17:30).
- Condition of SIN.
- Condition of SALVATION.
- Paul’s secured message included a discussion of COGNITION (17:31-34).
Brian G. Chilton is the founder of BellatorChristi.com and is the host of The Bellator Christi Podcast. He received his Master of Divinity in Theology from Liberty University (with high distinction); his Bachelor of Science in Religious Studies and Philosophy from Gardner-Webb University (with honors); and received certification in Christian Apologetics from Biola University. Brian is currently in the Ph.D. program in Theology and Apologetics at Liberty University. Brian has been in the ministry for over 15 years and serves in northwestern North Carolina.
Original Blog Source: http://bit.ly/2Od72jj
Free CrossExamined.org Resource
Get the first chapter of "Stealing From God: Why Atheists Need God to Make Their Case" in PDF.