My friend and best-selling “Bonhoeffer” biographer Eric Metaxas brilliantly wove wit and humor through a speech against dead religion at the National Prayer Breakfast on Thursday. Calling on the heavenly witnesses of Wilberforce and Bonhoeffer, Metaxas courageously defended life and natural marriage before about 4,000 people and with President Obama and Vice President Biden sitting just a few feet away from him. This entertaining yet powerful and pointed talk is well worth 29 minutes of your time (Eric’s speech starts at about the 35 minute mark. President Obama’s speech follows).
CrossExamined.org is a non-profit ministry started in 2006 that conducts dynamic I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be An Atheist seminars on college campuses, churches, and high schools.
subscribe to blog
Total Subscribers: 81,725
- What Does it Mean That “God Won’t Let You Down?”By Melissa DoughtertyMay 29, 2023
- How Much Punishment Is Enough?By Al SerratoMay 22, 2023
- What is Apatheism?By Bobby ConwayMay 15, 2023
- A Simple Reason Why The Qur’an Cannot Be The Word of God by Jonathan McLatchie | posted on April 2, 2014
- The Top 20 Christian Apologists by Frank Turek | posted on May 31, 2014
- Why the Gospel of Thomas isn’t in the Bible by Guest | posted on September 7, 2019
- Who Wrote the Gospel of Matthew? by Guest | posted on June 11, 2017
- Thoughts on Musician Plumb’s Deconstruction by Guest | posted on February 8, 2023