Proverbs 18:17 says, “The one who states his case first seems right until the other comes and examines him.” Yet, there’s an expectation that you’re supposed to have an informed opinion on an event the second a story breaks. And if you don’t say something, you’ll be accused of not caring: Silence is violence! Silence is compliance!
Frank applies this insight to a question about the riots and then addresses questions related to:
- Is there ever a justification for using violence against your government?
- Are biblical prohibitions about homosexual behavior really about pedophilia?
- How can we be sinless in heaven if we have free will? Won’t there be the potential for sin?
- How can prayer work if God knows all things in advance?
- Is recreational marijuana biblical?
- If God designed DNA, then why are there birth defects?
If you want to send us a question for the show, please email us at Hello@CrossExamined.org.
Subscribe on iTunes: http://bit.ly/CrossExamined_Podcast rate and review! Thanks!!!
Subscribe on Google Play: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Google
Subscribe on Spotify: http://bit.ly/CrossExaminedOfficial_Podcast
Subscribe on Stitcher: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Stitcher