Are Christian politicians plotting to turn America into a theocracy? That’s precisely what the woke media outlets want you to think, often accusing Christians of trying to violate the “separation of church and state”. They also accuse Christians of trying to legislate morality. But if Christians and conservatives don’t have the “right” to legislate morality, who does?
House Speaker, Mike Johnson, was recently accused of being a theocrat in an article published by The Guardian titled ‘Mike Johnson, Theocrat: The House Speaker and a Plot Against America.’ In this week’s podcast episode, Frank reviews the scathing article that was written by attorney Marci A. Hamilton who analyzes an old clip from Representative Mike Johnson. Frank will also address questions like:
- What is the true definition of a theocracy?
- Should principles found in the Bible be eradicated from all public policy?
- What objective source do Leftists and atheists have for public policy?
- Is the “separation of church and state” in the constitution and is it even an issue?
- Is there a difference between legislating religion and legislating morality?
- Were the founding fathers anti-religious?
- Does the Bible advise Christians to establish a theocracy?
Listen as Frank addresses some of the erroneous charges made against Mike Johnson and unpacks some of the political, moral, and apologetic implications of Hamilton’s accusations. Who exactly is the moral authority for non-Christians and those on the far left? All this and more will be discussed in this thought-provoking episode!
To view the entire VIDEO PODCAST be sure to join our CrossExamined private community. It’s the perfect place to jump into some great discussions with like-minded Christians while simultaneously providing financial support for our ministry.
You can also SUPPORT THE PODCAST HERE.