Frank brings Bill Federer back to take us on a fascinating historical ride from the founding of Islam right up to the present day. Along the way Frank and Bill (mostly Bill!) provide insights into questions like:
- Why don’t our leaders understand the beliefs of groups such as the Taliban?
- How did Islam begin?
- Who was Muhammad and what did he do?
- How did Muslims conquer much of the Mediterranean in the first 100 years?
- What are the differences between Sunni and Shiite?
- What does “Peace” mean to the Taliban?
- How did the discovery of oil reinvigorate jihad and groups like the Taliban?
- Why would a four-star USAF General compare Trump supporters to the Taliban?
- Don’t all religions kill? How do Islam and Christianity compare?
See this comparison between Sharia law and the U.S. Constitution from a recent email edition of AmericanMinute. Sign up for Bill’s email at AmericanMinute.com. If you want to send us a question for the show, please email us at Hello@CrossExamined.org. Subscribe on iTunes: http://bit.ly/CrossExamined_Podcast Rate and review! Thanks!!! Subscribe on Google Play: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Google Subscribe on Spotify: http://bit.ly/CrossExaminedOfficial_Podcast Subscribe on Stitcher: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Stitcher