Cross Examined Blog
Need Answers Quick?
Download Our New App – It’s FREE!
- Quick answers to the toughest questions about Christianity
- Three questions you should always ask
- The most important question to ask an unbeliever
- Always with you
- Instant access to the CrossExamined radio archive by topic, guest and date
- Practical insights from Frank Turek, Ted Wright and J. Warner Wallace
Our Mission At Cross Examined
CrossExamined.org is a Christian Apologetics non-profit ministry started in 2006. Our team conducts dynamic I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be An Atheist seminars on college campuses, churches, and high schools. Led by Frank Turek and other Christian apologists, CrossExamined.org exists to address the problem that 3-out-of-4 Christian youth leave the church while in college, many because they are intellectually skeptical. In addition to I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be An Atheist, CrossExamined.org presenters address other topics faced by young people today.