Frank interviews the Great Ravi Zacharias who has been bringing grace and truth all over the world for nearly fifty years. Ravi’s new devotional book is called The Logic of God, and the two apologists discuss many of its insights into this fascinating program.
Here are some of the questions Frank asks Ravi:
- Why did you write The Logic of God?
- What does it mean to be a moral law apologist?
- How do you respond to the objection that Christianity is too exclusive? It claims to be the only way!
- You write that Jesus claimed to be the truth and, therefore, to reject Jesus is to govern yourself with a lie. That’s profound. In my experience taking questions on college campuses, people would rather govern themselves with lies than submit to the truth. What have you found to be the most effective method of dealing with people who don’t want Christianity to be true?
- In the West, you say that pain and suffering isn’t as a big a problem as the problem of pleasure. What do you mean by that?
- Young people are struggling with identity, meaning, and purpose. What is the purpose of life? Why are we here?
- You write, “Jesus does not offer to make bad people good but to make dead people alive.” Unpack that further for us.
If you want to send us a question for the show, please email us at Hello@CrossExamined.org.
Subscribe on iTunes: http://bit.ly/CrossExamined_Podcast rate and review! Thanks!!!
Subscribe on Google Play: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Google
Subscribe on Spotify: http://bit.ly/CrossExaminedOfficial_Podcast
Subscribe on Stitcher: http://bit.ly/CE_Podcast_Stitcher
Free CrossExamined.org Resource
Get the first chapter of "Stealing From God: Why Atheists Need God to Make Their Case" in PDF.