Church Check List
Church Hosting Checklist:
Below is a list of things to consider when you bring Dr. Frank Turek (or another CrossExamined speaker) to your church/community to conduct a dynamic I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist seminar. If an event is booked, you will receive more specific details about what will need to be in place.
- This is the most important part of any event!
- Pick several possible dates
- If you are inviting Frank to speak on a Sunday morning, consider inviting him back for his full I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist presentation that would be open to the community that afternoon or evening.
- Plan for Frank’s AV requirements
- Access to his computer on stage with audio and video capabilities.
- A podium or small table to put his computer on.
- A hands-free wireless mic.
- A mic on a stand for the audience for Q & A.
- org would like to offer the book, I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist, and perhaps other event related products for sale in between services.
- Advertise, advertise, advertise!
- CrossExamined will provide promotional tools and will also promote through our website and social media.
- Set up a Facebook group for the event.
- Make announcements on the local radio station(s).
- Make announcements in a local newspaper.
For more information, contact us at Seminars@CrossExamined.org.
We are so excited about all God is going to do through our unified efforts at your church. Continue to pray for the lives that God intends to impact with this message.
Free CrossExamined.org Resource
Get the first chapter of "Stealing From God: Why Atheists Need God to Make Their Case" in PDF.