Advanced CIA is designed to help CIA graduates, or those with talents and accomplishments in Christian apologetics, to expand their current ministry in some or all of the following ways:
- Developing a speaking ministry with or without giving up your day job
- Branding and Marketing
- Writing and promoting blogs
- From blog to book: How to get your book published
- Creating short hi-impact videos
- How to do and promote a podcast
- Optimizing your website
- Powerpoint skills
- Maximizing Social Media including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Improving your speaking skills
- How to answer the toughest objections and questions
- Other topics that you may suggest in the application process
While we reserve the right to admit people who don’t meet all of these criteria, we are looking for people with these accomplishments:
- CIA graduates
- Published authors in apologetics, philosophy and/or theology.
- SES, BIOLA, or HBU graduates (with a degree related to apologetics, theology or philosophy.)
- Those who have a vibrant ministry or following either online and/or teaching at a church or school.
- Accomplished in one or more of these areas: Blogging, Podcasting, Video, Arts, or Speaking.
Depending on the number of students and topics requested, the faculty for Advanced CIA will include some or all of the following: Frank Turek, Greg Koukl, J. Warner Wallace, Natasha Crain, Bobby Conway, Brett Kunkle, Sean McDowell, Richard Howe, Jorge Gil, and other accomplished experts if the need arises.
Dates & Location
May 3-5, 2018 at Life Fellowship Church near Charlotte, NC.
Free CrossExamined.org Resource
Get the first chapter of "Stealing From God: Why Atheists Need God to Make Their Case" in PDF.